How we collect your personal data
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
3. Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email website.
4. Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details.
5. Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
6. Information concerning the frequency and the circumstances under which you make use of our website.
7. Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
8. Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
Purposes of use of your data
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Administering our website and business
2. Personalizing our website for you
3. Sending you goods purchased through our website
4. Supplying services purchased through our website
5. Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you.
6. Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
7. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
8. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
9. Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish that information in accordance with the license you grant us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
If you deny providing us with the required data, the main purpose of the collection of such data won’t be achieved. Consequently our Company may not be able, for instance, to fulfill the obligations deriving from a sale agreement or a provision of services through our website.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Retaining personal information
Personal information you share with us for the abovementioned purposes are retained in accordance with legal provisions in force and due to the purposes they serve. At any rate, we retain your personal data in case where law obligates us to do so and in case where such action is deemed necessary for the protection of our Company’s legal interests.
Security of your personal information
Our website adopts every possible measure to prevent the loss as well as the alteration of your personal information.
- We use SSL encryption.
- We use firewall to prevent web attacks.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
- You have the right to access your personal data, including the right to be informed if your data are processed.
- You have the right to demand rectification of your personal data which include inaccurate information, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to have your personal information erased (right to be forgotten), in case where they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed or in case you wish to withdraw consent on which the processing is based.
- You have the right to data portability. Consequently you can ask to receive personal data you have provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as well as to demand transmission of those data to another controller.
- You have the right to restriction of processing. Consequently you can ask us to restrict the processing of your data for as long as the examination upon your objections concerning the processing of data is still pending.
- You have the right to object the processing of your personal data as well as to withdraw your consent for such processing. In such cases we will stop processing your data, unless compelling legitimate grounds for the processing override your interests, rights and freedoms. In case you have given your consent for processing of your data, you can withdraw it anytime and this withdrawal applies for the future.
- You have the right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes.
We would like to inform you that even when we process your personal data due to our legal interests, you can ask us to stop such processing invoking reasons in relation to your personal condition. In such case, we will cease the processing of your data, unless we believe that we have compelling legal reasons to keep on processing your data.
You can submit a request to us so as you can exercise your abovementioned rights, by sending an email named “Exercise of Rights” to our email address email@example.com. We will examine your request and provide you with an answer as soon as possible.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to Data Protection Supervisor (postal address in Kifisia: 1-3, ZIP code 115 23, Athens, tel number. 210. 6475600) in case you believe that processing of your personal data violates national and regulatory framework concerning protection of personal data.
Disclose of information to third parties
Our Company uses services of Facebook Pixel, Google Adwords (remarketing), Google Analytics (universal) to provide services of the best quality. You have the right to accept or reject the abovementioned services at the time you enter our website.
Listed below are the Cookies used by our website, which you may either accept or not when you access the webpage.
|Cookies||Description of cookies|
|wordpress_[hash]||Is used to store your authentication details|
|wordpress_logged_in_[hash] cookie||Is used to indicate when you are logged in, and who you are|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Is used to determine when cart contents/data changes.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Is used to store items in shopping cart|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||Contains information identifying the customer and session expiration time.|
|fbp||Is used to distinguish and keep track of your unique users.|
|fbc||Is only set when a user arrives at your website from an Ad, and the destination URL includes the click identifier “fbclid”.|
|_ga2 years||Used to persist session state.|
|_gid2 years||Used to distinguish users|
|_gac_gb_<container-id>90 days||Contains campaign related information. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.|
|_ga_<container-id>||Used to persist session state.|
Profile/ User’s account
You can create a user’s account in our webpage so as you can see the available settings in your account: https://www.poulitsidis.gr/my-account/